Manning Global are delighted to announce the addition of three new staff members to the Permanent Division of our Zagreb branch…
- A Croatian citizen, from Knin, Nikola speaks fluent English
- Nikola previously worked in HR for multinational Croatian supermarket chain Konzum
- He will be looking to put his multitasking skills to the test when he becomes a dad next year!
Fun fact: A lover of the great outdoors, when not in the office he can be found riding his mountain bike on the hills of Montenegro!
- An American and Croatian dual citizen who is fluent in Spanish
- Ivana grew up in California, has lived in Spain, and moved to Zagreb earlier this year
- She previously worked for Target in Operations
Fun fact: Ivana and recently ran her first half marathon in San Sebastian!
- A Croatian native, from Split, and a keen lover of cinematography and sports
- Sibila speaks four foreign languages (English, Croatian, French and Czech)
- When not in the office Sibila loves to travel
Fun fact: Manning Global staff better watch out as Sibila will be looking to put her Psychology degree to good use in the Zagreb office!